Make Your Lips Look Fuller With These Makeup Tricks
Makeup experts believe that lips have the power to make or break a look. We totally agree! Not only can beautifully coloured luscious lips add a lot to your makeup, but they can also make you look 10 times sexier than you already are. Yeah, I know that thin lips are a turn-off but wait right there! Makeup is all the magic you need to make your lips look fuller.
Here's all the help you need to get that perfect Kylie Jenner pout ;)
- Firstly prep your lip for makeup by exfoliating it. For a detailed lip exfoliation guide, click here ladies.
- Use light to your advantage; make your pout look fuller by using a little shimmery lip gloss just onto the middle of both your lips.
- This one is an all-time winner! Pat a little concealer on your lips, especially on your natural lip line. This helps you fake a larger canvas. Now use a lip liner that matches your lip colour to draw a line that's slightly outside your natural line. Fill in with colour and no one would know the secret behind those kissable lips!
P. S. – We'd advise you to practice at home first since it's very easy to overdo it and end up looking cartoonish.
- Yes, we know you're in love with dark shades but rocking the nude pout gives your lips a fuller appearance. Plus, it's also the hot rage this season! Here's all the help you need.
- Make your lipstick pop by lining the outside of your lips line with a little concealer and an angular tip brush. ‘Coz clean lines have a lot of say in how head-turning your lips look!
- The cupid's bow is the area which can help you score brownie points in no time. Give special importance in lining and filling that sexy dip in your upper lip ‘coz experts say that it's the first area that attracts anybody to your pouters.
- If mattes are your love, we're not stopping you ‘coz a creamy, rich matte finish can turn your dream of getting bigger lips into reality. Click here to know more about making your mattes comfortable.
New to the world of lipsticks? Here's the ultimate guide that will help you choose your ideal lipcolour!