Must Try: Effective Remedies For Ovarian Cysts
Most women have at least one ovarian cyst at some point in their lives. Ovarian cysts are mostly functional and only appear during the menstrual cycle. However, these little menaces have too many ill effects on our health. They can cause menstrual irregularities, abdominal bloating, vomiting, lower back pain and many more problems. These are nothing but symptoms that you have one or more cysts on the surface or within your ovaries. However, there is something all you ladies can do to help relieve these symptoms. Try out these natural remedies for ovarian cysts at home for some relief.
1) An Epsom salt bath is really effective to reduce pain and other terrible symptoms of ovarian cysts. The salts are a great muscle relaxant that relieves body pain.
2) There is nothing more calming and soothing than a warm cup of chamomile tea. Drinking a cup of tea every night before sleeping can regulate irregular periods.
3) Drink beetroot juice every day to drastically reduce the symptoms of ovarian cysts. You can also mix one tablespoon of aloe vera juice in half a cup of beetroot juice and a teaspoon of honey, and drink this elixir regularly.
Also Read: How To Deal With PMS Without Popping Pills
4) Apple cider vinegar is another effective ingredient which has the ability to shrink and dissolve ovarian cysts that are caused due to potassium deficiency. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and one tablespoon of honey or molasses. Drink it daily for effective results.
5) To relieve abdominal pain, apply heat to your lower pelvic area with a hot water bag or hot water bottle. Applying heat helps soothe the pain and reduces muscle cramps effectively.
So, make notes of these simple yet effective remedies for ovarian cysts. Try them out to get rid of the discomfort during your red-marked days.