Personalize Your Wedding To Add A New Dimension To It!
The Indian wedding industry is booming. In the age of high-end wedding planners and fairytale-like wedding photo shoots, people are ready to go an extra mile to ensure the event is a ‘Big Fat Indian Wedding'! And why not, a wedding is the start of a lifelong journey and hence, has to be every bit grand.
But how do you take your wedding further, so that it stands out from the rest; so that every guest remembers it in the years to come? How do you make your wedding different from the others? You personalize it! The bond that you share with your partner is what makes your wedding special, so incorporate the love in everything related to the D-day. Here a few unique ideas to add a whole new personalized dimension to your big day!
- Since we usually begin the preparations with wedding cards, ensure that you set an impressive first impression on your guests. No better way than getting a personalized wedding logo printed on your wedding invitations in a classy font.
- If it is going to be an outdoor wedding, consider having a photo tree as the centre of attraction of the wedding decor. It'll be fun to see the guests huddle around the giant tree to have a look at the aww-dorable photographs of the star couple.
- Have a huge cut-out of the initials of the bride and groom placed right at the entry of all your wedding functions. Not only does it add a personal touch to the entire place, but also gives your guests another reason to pose for pictures. Not to forget, a picture of the to-be married couple here is a must!
- From the cloth napkins to the dinnerware, you can stylize everything with your initials!
- No wedding is complete without some social media madness! Come up with a quirky official wedding hashtag and instruct all your cousins and friends to use it while posting about the grand affair on social media platforms. Better still, use your hashtag as a part of the decor and gather some compliments!
- Create a unique photo booth using stunning photographs of the lovebirds. Thank us when it becomes a huge hit among the guests.
- Have your cutest family photos displayed at your wedding, including your childhood snapshots. This is also a great way to remember your loved ones who might not be with you on your big day.
- Jazz up the bar counter with some special signature drinks! No points for guessing, the favourite beverages of the bride and groom are the signature drinks ;)
- Move over the boring return gifts and get custom-made CDs of the couple's favourite love songs for all the guests. Trust us, they will love to take home your soundtrack of love.
[caption id="attachment_27915" align="alignnone" width="489"] Take inspiration from how Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover popularised their theme of 'Monkey Wedding' during the star-studded wedding affair![/caption]
Loved these ideas to personalize your wedding? Which one are you taking inspiration from? Let us know in the comments below.