#nomakeupdontcare is what Priyanka Chopra wrote in her latest selfie she uploaded on instagram. She looks absolutely a true beauty and sends a strong message to all the girls out there about how make up is not necessary and you are beautiful with or without it!
The ‘Quantico' actress leads a very hectic life with her being a global star and smashing it big in both the industries, Amidst numerous commitments, interviews, and social campaigns, there's a lot that Priyanka has to manage. Moreover, being an actor automatically demands her to look "perfect" all the time.
Priyanka is quite active on her social media and recently shared her ‘NO MAKEUP' selfie with a quote:
"In silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves- Rumi
Well, we love her with or without any layers of makeup! She's simply a DIVA. Also, here are some other times she left us amazed by her beauty and by her kind heart:
1) "Burgers and Chanel...my favourite combo with my fav girls."
2) As I travel back from Cox's Bazar to Los Angeles... The only thing on my mind is how much privilege I have been blessed with. I thank each person who has contributed to making my life so blessed. I'm Grateful for all That I have and will always be on a quest to make life at least a little easier for as many as I can.I thank God for having the ability to do so.
I'm so moved by this @Unicef field trip to the #rohingyarefugeecamp in Bangladesh. To witness the incredible strength it takes just to survive.
The fight for survival is so primal.. and I'm humbled to have witnessed it.
Pls go to Unicef.org to see what you can do for the children of the world.
Thank you for sharing this journey with me.
3) Welcomed by the UK sun... #nomakeupnofilter
4) She felt tough at my touch, yet her eyes revealed a gentleness that cut through my defences. And...there we stood...two of god's creations, stripped of all that was man made, and connecting on a deeper level.
Thank you Geeta...for your strength, your beauty, and your grace. #AwesomeAssam
5) "Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower"
-Hans Christian Anderson
What makes you feel alive?
If you ain't following her yet, you should NOW! @priyankachopra is <3