Rose Is The Answer To All Your Beauty Needs
Rose, as a flower, has always been associated with beauty and love. But what if we told you that it actually has a very important place in beauty regimen? Yeah, we know you must be having a customary bottle of rose water lying around somewhere but are you familiar with all its uses? Well, that's why we're here.
- If you're a regular follower of the CTM or cleansing–toning–moisturizing schedule, you could actually replace your toner with a bottle of rose water since it maintains the skin's pH level naturally. Sounds economical too?
- Swap your sunscreen with a mixture of cucumber juice, glycerine, and rose water. Apply it to your body before stepping out in the sun.
- Pissed off with frequent acne breakouts? Apply rose water to the affected areas with the help of a cotton ball since it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- When you come home tired after a long day, add a few rose petals to your bath since it is known for its detoxifying and de-stressing properties.
- Rose water promotes hair growth by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. It is also great for your scalp when it becomes all itchy and flaky.
- Rose water also has anti-bacterial properties that help in healing wounds and scars sooner than usual.
Also Read: 6 Miraculous Beauty Benefits Of Baking Soda
- Spray a little rosewater over your face once you're done with your makeup regimen because it acts as a super setting agent. In fact, you can also do this repeatedly during the day since it leaves you feeling fresh and hydrated.
- Hello, all you makeup enthusiasts! Opt for a few drops of rose water as a natural makeup remover and save some bucks on pricey products.
- Say bye to puffy eyes! Soak a cotton ball in chilled rose water and place it over your under-eye bags. Also, a drop of rosewater in your eyes cleans your peepers.
Need any more reason to swear by rose? We don't think so!