Rainy footwear for women
Choose the wrong footwear and you'll fall flat in the rains... literally. Your everyday footwear can't bear the brunt of the slippery floors, dirty mud pools and the lashing rains day after day. However, this doesn't mean donning huge ugly gumboots or drab black flip-flops to work. Nope. Monsoon footwear has got really stylish, so try to incorporate them into your wardrobe during the rains. Here are a few options that you might wanna try...
Tips for happy feet during the monsoons
* To keep toe infections and nail infections at bay, mix powdered camphor in your talcum and spray it on your feet
* Put 5 drops of peppermint oil in a tub of lukewarm water with handful of neem leaves and some rock salt and soak your feet in it for 10 minutes.
*Pat your feet dry and dust some antiseptic or antibacterial powder on before wearing your shoes
* Wear cotton socks in monsoons and be sure to change your pair every day
* Expose your shoes and your feet to fresh air for half an hour every day
* Use an antiseptic soap to clean your feet if you have waded through mucky waters
* For hygienic reasons, cut your toe nails short, and clean your feet every night before bedtime