Secrets To Growing Nails Faster And Stronger
Okay, so which woman would not want her nails to grow faster and become stronger? Weak nails that chip at every possible chance are a definite no. Though everyone's nails grow at a slightly different rate, there are some useful hacks which when correctly implemented, act as a catalyst. Here are some secrets to growing nails faster and stronger; try them and see the difference for yourself!
The first and foremost key to pretty nails is their maintenance. Keep your nails clean and manicured at all times. Shape your nails at regular intervals using a nail filer and don't let them get rough because jagged nails break easily.
No Harsh Products
Look for natural nail paints and nail paint remover instead of using harsh chemicals on your nails. Get into the habit of wearing gloves while cleaning the dishes or your house, because bleach and other chemicals cause harm to your nails, resulting in their weakening over time.
Nail Strengthening Polish
Opt for clear nail paints which contain nutrients and promote nail growth. Make sure to ask for these nail polishes on your next visit to the beauty center.
Also Read: Easy-Peasy Nail Art For Short Nails
Keep Your Hands Warm
People living in a warmer climate tend to have faster-growing nails. So keep your hands warm when it's cold outside and get plenty of sun, as sunlight helps your body to create vitamin D, resulting in stronger nails.
These home remedies, using easily available ingredients, nourish your nails and let them grow at a healthy pace.
- Massage your nails and cuticles with warm olive oil before going to bed every night. Wear cotton gloves and sleep. You can also soak your nails in warm olive oil for 15 to 20 minutes, once a day.
- Apply warm coconut oil on your nails and cuticles in circular motions at the end of each day.
- Soak your nails in fresh orange juice for 20 minutes every day. Rinse off with warm water and apply some moisturizer.
- Rub a slice of lemon on your nails for 5 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Intake Of These Foods
With the regular intake of these foods, you'll be shocked at the rate at which your nails need trimming. When you give your body the right amount of nutrients, strong and long nails are no longer a dream.
- Chia seeds are a source of calcium and protein. Add 1-2 teaspoons of chia seeds to your breakfast bowl.
- Almonds are a great source of vitamin E. Consume 2 tablespoons of almond butter or a handful of raw almonds every day.
- Spinach provides vitamin E and magnesium. Add a cup of spinach to your smoothie or salad.
- Pineapple is one of the best sources of vitamin C, so eat a few slices a day for great nails.
Follow these secrets to growing nails faster and stronger. Give your nails a power-packed treat to prevent them from chipping or breaking at the slightest tug!
Also Read: Deck Up Your Nails With Quick And Easy Water Marble Nail Art
Nailslong.com, long nails lovers