Summer Coolers That Will Cool Your Spirits!
Summer is here and so is the heat! Worry not, we're here to help you with some easy to make coolers to chill your spirits! So cool off with these alcohol-free juices!
1. Virgin Cucumber Cooler:
1 fresh cucumber
2 tablespoons lemon juice
A sprig of mint or basil for garnish
1. Mix all the ingredients in a shaker.
2. Pour into a glass and top it up with soda.
3. Add mint or basil for garnish.
2. Berrylicious Cooler
4 berries(of your choice)
1 orange wedge
1/3 cup grape juice
4 tbsps kala khatta syrup
2 lime rings
1. Mix-up two of the berries, half of lime and one orange wedge.
2. Add the grape juice, kala khatta syrup, Black salt to taste and stir.
3. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with pomegranate, the remaining berries, and lime rings.
3. Mocha Cooler
1 cup strongly brewed iced coffee
1 cup milk
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup crushed ice cubes
Additional ice, for serving
1. Blend iced coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, sugar and ice in a mixer.
2. Add ice cubes while serving.
4. Watermelon Cooler:
4-5 cups of seedless watermelon (cut into chunks)
1/2 peeled cucumber (cut into chunks)
5 -10 mint leaves roughly chopped
3 tbsps. of sugar
1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
a pinch of salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process until it smooth. Pour the mixture through a strainer into a bowl.
2. Place the watermelon mixture back in your blender and add ice cubes.
3. Serve chilled.
5. Virgin Sangria:
4 cups grape juice
1 cup blueberries
1 cup orange juice
Juice of 3 limes
1.Blend the grape juice with 1/4 cup blueberries. Pour this liquid mixture in a jar or bowl.
2. Add the orange and the lime juice. Stir until is well mixed.
3. Place ice in a jar, add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits (2 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 limes and 2 peaches) and 3/4 cup of blueberries.
4. Let stand the sangria in the fridge for about 2 hours and serve chilled.
Say Goodbye to the heat with these yummy coolers!