Super Easy Recipe | Your Favourite Mayo Sandwich Now With A Twist
Don't we all looove sandwiches? What could be easier to make and yummier to eat? Sandwiches have always been a savior in times of deep hunger and no will to cook! Paul Lynde remarked correctly, "Sandwiches are wonderful. You don't need a spoon or a plate!" And we cannot agree more.
Adding a sauce to the stuffing makes the sandwich tasty and filling. We're here to introduce you to your new favorite sandwich that can be made by adding a twist to your normal sandwich! Worry not Lazy Cooks, because the best part is, you require minimum ingredients and efforts!
6 slices of bread (3 sandwiches)
2 cucumbers (chopped finely)
1 onion (chopped into thin pieces)
3 tablespoons of Mayo
1 tablespoon of mint chutney (Yes, you heard it right! Recipe below)
Oregano (to taste)
Ingredients for mint chutney:
Mint leaves (Pudina)
Coriander leaves (Dhaniya/Kothmir)
Salt to taste
Green chilies (as per taste)
Grind all the ingredients together in a mixer for 1 minute.
Method for sandwich:
1. Add chopped cucumber and fine pieces of onion to a bowl.
2. Add mayo and mint chutney and mix well.
3. Add oregano and mix well.
4. If needed, added chili flakes.
5. Cut the sides of the bread.
6. The stuffing is ready to be put on the bread.
7. Feel free to few more calories to this yummy sandwich by adding cheese.
8. Add chips to the plate while presenting.
These sandwiches might seem normal because of the easy recipe, but trust me, the mint chutney makes a HUGE difference. It gives the usual mayo sandwich a very pesto-like flavor. What are you waiting for? Try it now!
Image source: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com