Take A Moment To Look Back On Your First Love
Much has been said about ‘pehla pyaar' or first love... but have you wondered what's so special about it? Why is it that unknowingly, a memory pops up once in a while, even when you've happily moved on in life? What's so special about the first time we fall head over heels in love with someone? If you, too, are on the page that I'm talking about, then let's have a little chat about the various things that sets our first love apart from the ones that follow.
Also Read: Do You Think You Are In A Loveless Marriage?
- We keep hearing so much about ‘love' but it's the first time we experience the feeling first-hand. The craziness, those heart-skipped-a-beat moments, the relentless day-dreaming... everything is so new and so exciting! Love is a whole new world... and you finally realise that the hype is totally worth it :)
- Somehow stealing those eye glances and innocently holding hands meant so much long back! Those memories are crafted in our minds in such a way, that they just stay. Maybe, it's because they made you exceptionally happy once upon a time.
- Your first love holds so many of your ‘firsts' of your life – first touch, first kiss, first gift, first date, first ‘I Love You' and finally the first heartbreak. It's quite next to impossible to forget so many firsts of your life!
- Your first love sets the standards for the ones to come. When you finally decide to move on after your first heartbreak, it's funny how you unknowingly start comparing your ex with every random guy you meet. Maybe he'd just set the bar too high!
- One sign of the fact that you've reached a happy space in your life is that you no longer have any bitter feelings for your ex. Every time those memories flood back, you're left with a nostalgic smile and a hope that life has been treating him well too :)
First love hurts... but it's also special for a number of reasons. I've listed down my share; share your reasons with me by writing it in the comment box below. Goodbye till our next chat :)