TBD Alert: Signs That You're Wearing The Wrong Bra Size!
We've heard a lot about how wearing the wrong bra size can harm your precious boobies; but my question is – How do I know if I'm wearing the wrong bra? Because the fact remains that a bra, fitted or unfitted, serves the modest purpose of covering our ladies.
The moment when you realise that all along your breasts have been living a lie is undoubtedly a life-changing one. And since our dear pieces of lingerie can't speak for themselves, we need to be more observant and take note that it's perhaps not working out between them and our boobs. Look for these signs that show you might be wearing the wrong bra size; you might just hear what that lacy piece was trying to tell you.
- No, the back band of your bra is not supposed to ride high. While most women think that this is negligible, it's a clear sign that your bra size is smaller than what you need.
- If there are two ugly tyres popping out from above and below the back band of your bra, you've been too lazy, woman! Change is the word for you.
- The deep dents that you see on your shoulder when you unhook your boob-cover after a long day, would not be there if you would have chosen the correct size for the breasts.
- If you see that the cups can hardly contain your overflowing princesses, shift to one with bigger cups please.
Also Read: Common Bra Mistakes That Every Girl Should Avoid
- As opposed to what most women think, underwire bras are not supposed to hurt always. Your underwire piece may be poking you because it is smaller in size.
- The fact that your bra cups are always half-empty means that you should switch to a smaller and more fitted bra right away.
- Always pulling a strap back to its place without being conspicuous? Maybe it's time to start buying lingerie according to your needs instead of what the salesperson thinks you need.
- The bridge between both the cups, technically known as the center gore, should ideally lie flat against your ribcage. If there's space in between, plan your next bra shopping session soon.
Don't subject your pretty princesses to the torture of being confined in a space that doesn't fit them well; they need your love :)