TBD Must-Know: Clever Hair Styling Tricks For Thin Hair
Girls with limp hair, we understand your woes! It's not easy to try everything under the sun, just to give your thin hair a more voluminous and bouncier look. Most people mistake thin hair to be unhealthy. Contrary to popular belief, even sleek, straight hair can sometimes end up looking thin and limp.
We, at The Brunette Diaries, are finally here with those much-needed styling tricks that can help your thin locks fake some volume. Creating an illusion isn't all that difficult ;)
Also Read: Easy Hacks To Get A Fake Bouncy Hair Look
- A good haircut can go miles to make thin hair look better. Consult your hairstylist about the haircut that would suit you, depending on your face shape and hair texture. One of the most common tricks is to add layers to your hair. Layered hair looks thick, in spite of actually being quite thin.
- Straighten your hair using a blow-dryer and a hair brush, instead of a hair straightener. A straightener leaves your hair looking all the more sleek and limp.
- Limp hair generally does not hold a style well. We advise you to invest in good-quality hair mousses and texturizing sprays.
Also Read: All You Needed To Know About Hair Mousse
- Curl your hair using hot hair rollers instead of curlers. Rollers tend to bring volume to limp mane.
- If you love to experiment with your hair, try hair extensions. They are beneficial in adding volume to thin hair.
- Go for the darker shades when choosing a hair colour; it tends to adds more volume to thin hair.
- Wash your hair often because thick hair can bear the oiliness but your hair will look all the more bogged down by the greasiness.
- Do not sleep on wet hair because it will not bounce to life the next morning like thick hair will. Air-drying thin hair does no good, so always use a blow-dryer. Bonus Tip: Blow dry your hair upside down since it gives thin hair a boost.
- Golden Rule: When in doubt, backcomb or tease your hair! Enough said!
- Trust the humble ponytail when nothing else works. When it comes to a ponytail, thin-haired girls are at an all-time advantage.
These smart hair styling tricks for thin hair are the need of the hour. Follow them and bring an instant bounce to your limp hair.