TBD Style Alert: Ultimate Fashion Tips For A Small Bust
Hello, all you brunettes! We've spoken so much about fashion tips to camouflage your imperfections, right from hiding thunder thighs to correctly dressing up with a big butt. And since we've also had a chat with big-busted women regarding what they should and should not wear, it would have been unfair if we skip out on the women who are not so well endowed when it comes to breasts. So, here's presenting the top fashion tips for a small bust. Read on, ladies!
- For starters, embrace your twins instead of shunning them. You are missing out if you're still unaware about the boon that your genetics have bestowed on you in the form of a smaller bust size. In simple words, you are an edge above big-busted women as you can easily carry revealing clothes without the risk of looking visibly vulgar.
- Strap tops, crop tops and tank tops are your fashion BFFs because they draw attention to your toned upper body!
- You have a wide range of bras that you can carry, right from underwire bras to cotton everyday ones. Well, of course, the humble padded and pushup bras do have a special place in your heart. That being said, even going bra-less never did anyone any harm ;)
- Neck accessories are your go-to elements. Thin, long chains to layered necklaces, don't stop at just one, girl!
- You are one chick who can totally rock the anti-fit trend. Wear anything from sloppy dungarees to slouchy jumpers, and look like the perfect, chic tomboy. But remember to do it correct and not look like a sack.
- The biggest secret of hiding a small bust is wearing high necklines; low necklines scream look-at-me! Big-busted women cannot carry high necklines, but you can.
- Backless dresses are custom-made for flat-chested women. Women with big boobies have to fulfill additional criteria of finding the perfect bra for a dress like that; whereas you, the diva, can effortlessly carry that sizzling piece by going bra-less!
- Cinch your outfit with a wide, eye-catching belt so it draws attention to your shapely waist. Wear fitted trousers if you have long, enviable legs. The trick here is to divert the attention from your problem areas to your best assets.
- Look for tops that have embellishments, graphics or fringes around your chest area. Even, a simple thing like a breast-pocket does wonders for your starlets.
- Steer clear of sheer blouses and wrap-style dresses. They are a strict no-no.
Also Read: 5 Home Remedies To Firm Sagging Breasts
- Polka dots, floral prints and horizontal stripes will help you seize the day with your little ladies.
- Layer your outfit using statement jackets and knitty sweaters. Cute much?
- Here lies the bummer! What do small-busted women wear to a beach? Firstly, get it out of your head that a beach trip means you gotta let out the secret of your precious breasts! Make mountains out of molehills by sticking to padded, push-up triangle bikini tops, boldly striped bikini tops or flirty, ruffled bralettes.
All you gorgeous flat-chested women out there, follow these fashion tips for a small bust and be ready to take on the world :)