TBD's Kickass Bachelorette Party Ideas On A Budget
I'm sure this is going to be loved by all the brunettes!
Your bestie's wedding can never be complete without a rocking bachelorette party; one that you can remember even ten years down the line and have a hearty laugh. Because it's all about having that one last crazy night with your BFF before she steps into a new life with her partner! If you've crossed out the calendar dates already for your best friend's D-day and are on the lookout of some amazing and so-not-cliché ideas for a hen party, you are at the right place, girl.
We, at The Brunette Diaries, know that you've already spent your hard-earned money on that designer lehenga that you bought for her big day (typical brunette woes). That's why here are some memorable bachelorette party ideas on a budget. You won't be able to choose just one ;)
- Create custom t-shirts for all the bridesmaids with things like their name, the number of years they've known the bride or the upcoming wedding date printed at the back!
- Hen party tattoos are quite popular. However, their drawback is that you cannot get something quirky inked because they are permanent. Instead, get fake wacky ones that would wear off along with your hangover the next morning.
- This is a must-do! You should definitely put up a quirky welcome board outside your venue. Opt for an old-school chalkboard and colourful pieces of chalk rather than the boring and formal kinds.
- The most inexpensive way to decorate a party is balloons! Gather all the girls secretly beforehand and have them write little notes on balloons. Fill the place with these balloons and have the bride guess the person by reading a note.
Bonus Tip: Married women could also write wacky marriage advice on the balloons!
- Instead of crashing in the house, turn your spinster party into a camping trip! Throw in your cozy pyjamas, a makeshift tent and a bottle of alcohol and head to an unexplored camping destination. Start a bonfire and share the creepiest ghost stories. A night of fun, laughter and sleeplessness guaranteed. Just remember to keep the trip short because the wedding date will be close enough.
- Nothing better than a fun-filled pyjama party. Get your girlfriends to come dressed in their best pyjamas, keep a stash of your nostalgic movies ready and stock on a whole bunch of junk food. Gossip your way right till dawn!
- Hire a photographer. Grab some crazy props and click a lifetime of photographs in just a night. You could also look for a fortune-teller. Take turns at getting your future predicted and then share the results.
- Better still, hold a karaoke night and sing some of the bride's favourite songs. Make sure that nobody's a singer in the group… you aren't auditioning for Indian Idol, are you?
Also Read: Best jewellery trends for the bride-to-be
- Nobody ever said no to a theme bachelorette party. Popular themes are retro, Halloween or Barbie! All the bridesmaids could also dress up in LBDs while the bride would be in a gorgeous princess-like white outfit.
- Let all the girls bring in their makeup kits and styling equipment and give each other a makeover. Click ‘before' and ‘after' pictures. Even a cute DIY craft night isn't a bad idea. Get together and make fun fashion supplies or even things that you guys might need at the wedding! It's all about creating memories amidst hysterical fits of laughter.
- Keep a track of a bucket list that the bride might have wanted to tick away before getting married. Head on for them if they're fit for a night with the girlfriends. Take her for a surprise and she'll never be able to thank you enough :)
Organising a hen party for your bestie or sister doesn't need you to invest too much of your time and money. These kickass bachelorette party ideas on a budget will help you set the party rolling even on a tight wallet.