The Essentials Of A Gym Bag For Every Fitness Junkie
You've finally made up your mind to take the road to fitness and have gotten yourself enrolled in the nearby gym. You've shopped for your sweatpants and synthetic tops, and have invested in bright pair of good quality sports shoes. What else is left? Gym bag, of course! But do you know what needs to be in that? Here's listing the essentials of a gym bag for every gym-goer.
Also Read: Don't Ever Wear Any Of These To The Gym!
- An ergonomic water bottle... because it is very important to keep yourself hydrated during your workout session.
- A packet of wet wipes... because it leaves you feeling fresh, fragrant, and energized.
- A towel... because you'll need to wipe the gym equipment before and after using it. Leaving them all sweaty is a strict no in a gym.
- Your music player... because your favourite kind of music is more likely to pump you up with energy, instead of the crappy music they play at the gym :)
Also Read: Common Mistakes At The Gym We All Make
- Your nutrition bars... because what's better than munching on an on-the-go energy snack during a quick breather.
- A deodorant... because you're impressing no one with your extensive weight-lifting if you're stinking.
- A pain-relieving spray and a few band-aids... because you never know when you might need it!
- A facewash... because you obviously don't want to leave the gym looking all sweaty and not-so-hot.
- Hair ties and hair pins... because it's so irritating when a stray strand of hair wants to play but you're busy concentrating on your regime. And yes, we are also counting those headbands for men.
And Especially For The Women...
- A lip-balm... because that cute little container keeps your lips moist without taking much space.
If You Need To Head Somewhere Directly From The Gym, Add...
- A spare set of clothes
- A bottle of dry shampoo
- A bottle of sunscreen
- A light body mist
Have we missed out on something that needs to be in your gym bag? Let us know in the comments below.