These Bedtime Habits Help In Losing Weight!
Okay, you must know that a good night's sleep plays an important role in losing weight since our body recovers during our sleep time. But are you aware of the fact that there are a few bedtime habits that help you in meeting your weight loss goals too? No, we're not kidding!
In between following your workout regime and diet, you might be losing out on the much-needed sleep. Add to that your super-hectic life and your body is left screaming for rest! Sleep-deprived individuals experience things like sudden cravings, compulsive over-eating, and muscle loss.
So, today we will be elaborating on the important bedtime habits that can help you lose those extra kilos. It's time to lose while you snooze.
- Turns out that your mom is not wrong when she forces you to gulp down a glass of warm milk before dozing each night. Drinking dairy before sleeping eases hunger pangs and helps build more muscle overnight.
- Sleeping in complete darkness not only leads to an undisturbed pattern but also helps your body to lose weight. As surprising as it may be, a study says that people who sleep in complete darkness have healthier bodies as the ones who prefer to sleep with the lights on!
- Clock in fixed hours of sleep. Research proves that well-rested people burn 20% more calories than those who skip a few hours. Also, try to crash at the same time each night.
- Steer clear from any electronic gadgets like TV, smartphones, or computers while sleeping since the blue light that emits from them interferes with the pattern. Also, refrain from taking your work to bed.
- Lastly, eat at least 3 hours before bedtime and also skip the evening cup of coffee.
Now that we've spilled the beans on losing extra weight while you sleep, when are you beginning with these bedtime habits?