These Signs Confirm That You Have An Insecure Partner
It is a fact that we all love being in love and just hate to be alone. Some of us want love so bad that we are ok with putting up with a person who is over possessive and if I may say a pain in the a**. So, how do you realize if you are in a relationship with an insecure partner? These are some of the signs that prove that your partner is too insecure about you.
1) Your partner wants to hog all your free time. I mean, it's romantic that your partner wants all of you and wants to spend more time with you. However, there is a difference between wanting your time and not giving you your space. If he/she has a problem with you hanging out with your friends or colleagues, then you need to stop seeing this person.
2) If your partner feels the need to check your phone every time you guys are together, there is a problem here. It is one thing to trust each other with passwords and lock codes, and it is another to spy on your partner.
3) Your partner stares angrily at you or the person who might seem to be too friendly with you. An intense level of jealousy can totally ruin your relationship. It's better to stay away from such people for your own well-being.
4) Your partner does not like to take you out to social events as you might get the attention of other people. First of all, this is totally irrational and unacceptable. No one can snatch away your right to socialize just because they feel insecure. Walk out right now!
5) This person brings up your ex in every conversation. It's like he/she constantly wants to check if you still have feelings for your ex. This is extremely unhealthy for any relationship.
Also Read: Husband Is A Mama's Boy – What To Do?
These are some signs that indicate that you are with an insecure partner. There is no point in putting up with someone like that. So, recognize it and take action.