Treat Your Skin With These Homemade Fruit Face Packs
Are those expensive beauty products not serving their intended purpose? Does your skin look lifeless even after using high-priced readymade products for months? Probably, it's time to go all natural!
Did you know that your favourite fruit is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that are beneficial for your skin as well? Not only do fruit facials boost your skin with natural goodness but they are also a cost-effective way to achieve a glowing, flawless face. What's more? These homemade fruit face packs are an excellent way to de-stress your skin after a tiring week at college or work!
Check out these natural DIY fruit facials and find your way to healthy and hydrated skin.
Note: Apply an even layer of these packs on your face and let it sit for around 20 minutes. Rinse it with cold water and moisturize for best results.
- Papaya has enzymes that remove dead cells and enhances the complexion. This wonder fruit also prevents premature aging! Mix the smooth pulp of papaya with two spoons of honey to make this face pack.
- Along with being an excellent anti-aging element, bananas are also vital for maintaining the elasticity and integrity of the skin, especially combination skin. Make a banana fruit pack by mixing equal quantities of honey and lemon with a mashed banana, and you are good to go.
- We all know that tomatoes are great for removing that ugly sun tan. But did you know that they protect you from harmful UV rays? They also prevent acne breakouts by exfoliating the skin and can be used on any skin type. Add one spoon of yoghurt with the pulp of a tomato to reap the benefits of the fruit.
- Women with oily skin should swear by the orange peel face pack as it effectively reduces the secretion of excessive oils. For this pack, mix two spoons of dried orange peel powder with equal quantities of yoghurt and honey.
- Cucumbers not only strengthen the connective tissue of the skin, but also fight against skin irritants, inflammations, and clogged pores. Women with any skin type can use it! For a cucumber facial, mix equal quantities of milk and honey to the puree of a cucumber.
- While the Vitamin C in apples builds collagen in your skin, the Vitamin E in grapes moisturizes it. Blend apples and grapes together and apply this paste for instantly glowing skin.
Ditch those harmful and readymade beauty products "with fruits" or without it, for these natural and homemade fruit face packs. Say hello to naturally glowing skin! :)