Ways To Achieve Longer And Thicker Eyelashes
Your pretty eyelashes are one of the most delicate elements of your eyes. They have the power to make or break your entire look. Women these days are pretty conscious of the way their eyelashes look; thin or weak eyelashes are reasons of constant worry. Fortunately nowadays, there are a lot of artificial and natural ways to achieve longer and thicker eyelashes. Start using these tips, and notice how your peepers grab attention.
Also Read: Makeup tips for spec-tacular eyes!
- Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line. This trick will darken your lash line, which in turn will make your lashes look darker and thicker. It's okay if you cannot draw a perfect line; a smudgy line works just as well.
- Every woman swears by mascara but only some know how to use it effectively. Did you know that wriggling your mascara wand a little gives you a better effect than just swiping it straight? Start right from the root and wriggle your wand a little while curling the tips. Ensure that your wand is rid of the extra product before you apply it. You don't want your lashes to end up looking clumpy and messy. Also never be in a hurry while applying mascara; take your time.
Also Read: 9 things you need to know about mascara
- Eyelash curlers are your go-to thing when you need beautiful eyelashes in a jiffy. You can visibly notice the change after just one use. Use an eyelash curler before applying mascara and never after it because you obviously don't want to accidentally pull out your eyelashes.
- False eyelashes add the dramatic effect to your eyes. It is an absolute must for important occasions when you wanna put your best foot forward. Here lies the trick – fake eyelashes can look stunning when done correctly and can look overdone if applied in the incorrect way. First of all, you need to buy a pair of fake eyelashes keeping the occasion and your ensemble in mind. Invest in good lash glue and practise the art of correctly applying falsies. It could be messy and time-consuming at first but the results will be worth it!
- Lash serums are worth investing in if you want a more permanent solution. An eyelash serum increases the growth rate of your eyelashes. Apply a serum like your everyday mascara and get the serum benefits too!
- Not enlightened on the uses of baby powder? No worries, we are here. Apply a coat of mascara, dip a cotton bud in baby powder and rub it gently on your lashes. Now start with a second coat of mascara. See the difference for yourself!
Also Read: 6 brilliant uses of baby powder
- Castor oil or olive oil is the best natural remedy to for longer and thicker eyelashes. Apply castor oil or olive oil to your eyelashes using a clean mascara wand before you go to sleep every day and witness the growth instantly.
- Apply aloe vera gel to lashes using a clean mascara wand before going to bed at night.
- Make some green tea and let it cool down. Apply it on your eyelashes using a clean mascara wand and discover another beneficial use of green tea!
- Yes, fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions might be excellent quick fixes to your problem but will not help you in the long run. Steer clear of such artificial methods and opt for natural ones instead.
- Do your lashes a favour and remove all traces of makeup at night. Help them in their growth rate by giving them a change to breathe.
Flutter your lashes in style with the help of these effective artificial and natural methods for longer and thicker eyelashes. Keep people guessing the secret behind those hypnotizing lashes!