We Bet You Didn't Know About These Beauty Benefits Of Green Tea
We know you're surprised at the title but don't try to hide your amazement! Yes, green tea is not just meant to be your early morning companion but also your beauty BFF. Apart from being one of the healthiest beverages, green tea also has a wide variety of beauty benefits. In addition to the kitchen, it also deserves a place in your dresser, girls. Don't believe us? Read this and decide for yourselves!
For An Even Complexion
- Cut open 2 used green tea bags and separate its contents. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it to form a face mask. Apply it and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off.
To Treat Acne
- Mix equal quantities of green tea powder, egg white, and honey. Let it stay on your face for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
To Reduce Signs Of Aging
- Combine 3 spoons of yoghurt with 1 spoon of green tea powder. Let the face pack stay for 20 minutes before washing it off.
As A Scrub
- Mix 1 spoon of ground green tea leaves with enough honey to form a dry paste. Use it to gently rub impurities away from your face.
- Add 2 spoons of sugar in a cup of green tea brew. Use this concoction to exfoliate your face.
As A Toner
- Boil 5 spoons of green tea leaves and 1 spoon of mint leaves. Strain it and allow the water to cool. Dip cotton in this DIY toner and treat your face with it.
- Brew 2 cups of green tea and add a few drops of your fave essential oil. Pour it into a spray bottle once it cools and use it daily.
For A Relaxing Bath
- Tie a few green tea leaves in a muslin cloth and drop it into your warm bathwater; feel the stress easing out of your body.
To Treat Dark Circles & Puffy Eyes
- Refrigerate used green tea bags. Now place them on closed eyelids and relax for a while.
To Soothe Sunburns
- Chill a bowl of freshly brewed green tea and use a cloth to apply it on the affected areas as a cold compress.
For Hair Care
- Boil 3 green tea bags in a litre of water and then allow it to cool. Use the liquid as final rinse after you've shampooed and conditioned your tresses.
To Close Enlarged Pores
- Freeze green tea brew in the form of ice cubes and rub them all over your face to shrink enlarged pores.
Found more reasons to love your daily dose of green tea? :)