We Let You In On The Secret Tips To Smell Great All The Time
Contrary to popular belief, the fragrance of a person does not solely depend on the bottle of perfume that he/she uses. There are various other factors that collectively make up for a person's smell, good or bad. Well, if you've ever hugged a person and been blown away by their fantastic fragrance, we are letting you on their well-kept secrets! Our tips to smell great all the time will help you step in your social circle with a new boost of confidence.
- The first trick to smell great throughout the day is to not rub your fragrance; just spray it on your wrists and at the back of your neck. Rubbing it distorts the top note, which leaves you with just a part of the fragrance.
Also Read: 6 Must-Know Tips To Make Perfume Last Longer
- A smart choice would be to go for a scented nail polish rather than a regular one. These nail paints allow subtle fragrance emission over a long period of time, so it's a win-win situation :)
- Don't overlook hair odour, instead shampoo your locks when they turn greasy. The smell of your hair has a huge say in your overall fragrance; so take note of your mane smells before you step out of the house.
- If you notice your bedding developing a musty smell, consider using pillow and sheet sprays. Well, there's nothing like waking up smelling like a million dollars.
- Always carry a travel-friendly foot spray in your carry-it-all tote... because there's no excuse for smelly feet, even at the end of a long day!
- Your wardrobe could be the place where that damp smell originates. Keep a perfumed sachet in your wardrobe, especially in your underwear drawer.
- The effect of a scented rollerball stays on for a longer time than that of a bottle of perfume. Plus, they are also travel-friendly!
- Use a scented hairspray for that faint smell that lingers on till the night. Better still, invest in a hair perfume.
- Vaginal odour is also one of the major areas of lookout. Try scented wipes to fix the problem of a smell vagina.
- Lastly, combat mouth odour by always stashing on some extra gum. Simple enough?
Now that you know the secrets of an excellent long-lasting fragrance, no more ‘smelly problems'!