Weighing The Pros And Cons Of A Brazilian Wax
Okay... so sensitive area, sensitive issue... where do we begin? Now when someone even vaguely mentions anything remotely related to a Brazilian or bikini wax, my Princess Vagina shudders at the thought of the pain that she would have to go through!
But if I keep her worries aside for a moment and wonder, I come to realise the fact that so many women opting to go hairless down there nowadays proves that the procedure surely has great benefits. However, advantages don't come without disadvantages.
Also Read: All You Need To Know About Bikini Wax
This one's to women like me who cannot decide if subjecting our starlet to such an ordeal is worth the pain or not. Let us weigh the pros and cons of a Brazilian wax for you, so that you can easily decide if you wanna go ahead with the appointment or not!
Hey Brazilian Wax, You're My New Friend...
- If you've been swearing by your girly razor and hate that prickly stubble that magically appears down there right the next day, try befriending the Brazilian wax because it lets you enjoy that hairless, smooth feeling for a longer period.
- If waxing is your trusted option for the rest of your body, you would know that after a while, hair doesn't grow as thick. Well, good news; it's the same case with a Brazilian wax! This translates to lesser amount of pain over a due course of time.
- Ever noticed the difference in the colour of your underarms after you've started waxing underarm hair instead of shaving hair? Surprise, surprise... the pinkish tinge of your princess that was lost (thanks to Mr. Razor) might just return ;)
- Waxing your queen is any day easier than shaving her! The razor cannot get to places that wax can!
...Okay, Maybe I Need To Think Twice!
- When you opt for waxing, you have to deal with the fact that you gotta wait for the hair to grow out so that the wax can hold onto it! This growing-out period can become really itchy and irritating.
- Alert: Getting rid of pubic hair makes you more vulnerable to infections, especially if you go to a place that does not believe in maintaining hygiene. As a result, it increases your chances of falling victim to a sexually-transmitted disease!
- News flash: Waxing costs a hell lot more than shaving, especially if we're talking about a Brazilian wax! So, you will have to shell out more money in order to capitalize on the above-mentioned benefits.
- You might spare yourself a razor cut by moving over to waxing, but did we tell you that, if proper care is not taken, you could also step out of the salon with burns? (hot wax + sensitive skin = doom)
Knowing what you're up for is important before you strut into a salon and spread your legs on the table before a stranger (personally, that's another issue that freaks me out). Take your time and weigh out the pros and cons of a Brazilian wax, because who knows, you might fall in love with Miss. Vagina once you've successfully endured the pain!