What's It Like To Feel Lonely Despite Being In A Relationship
How often you find yourself in a situation where you can't share what's on your mind in fear you'll end up being ignored. Or worse you end up irritating your better half and now you have to be apologetic for opening your mouth in the first place. How things are pretty smooth if you're a good listener and behave as the other one wants you to but you're just sad from the inside cause that's not who you really are.
Then things are piling up, like putting junk in a store room. And now the store room is full, there's no more room left for anything but you keep pushing stuff there without realizing how adversely it is affecting you and your life over all. Well, it is the time to put a full stop. Want to know how to do it? It may look and sound simply but it isn't. It's harder than feeling or suffering the pain you're going through right now. So take a deep breath and decide, do you want to continue feeling hurt or want to rise above it.
- Communication. You need to remove the junk out of the store room. Make space for better things. In order to do that, talk to your better half. Talk it out with them and just pour out your feelings in front of them.
- Stay aloof. Being by your own self gives you a lot of time to think of how the relationship is going and whether it's worth it. It gives you the time to decide and take the decisions that are harder than life itself.
- Read as much as you can. Reading books and watching series can you give you the confidence you lack for standing up for yourself. Also, reading has its own other benefits and it'll always help you in any case or trouble you find yourself in.
- Explore. Go to new places, find new cafes, try out different food. Doing such things show you how well you can go on with your self without needing anyone. You are not entitled to be a puppet cause you are a FREE BIRD.
- Meet new people. Meeting new people shows just how less experienced you are in life and that life is more than just one person.
Do let us know if this helped you :)